You will get coaching and practice in these areas and more:
- Practice in truck driving simulator (2 hrs) and behind the wheel one-on-one in real truck (12 hrs).
- Expert driving instruction in the truck
- Before trucking trip or pre-trip inspection tips and practice
- Cargo Securement Course
- Air brake instruction and practical experience
- Backing up with a truck and using mirrors
- Turning narrow corners or hard to navigate parts of the route
- Proper use of mirrors
- On-road skill and practice in our own truck
- Hill parking instruction and advice.
Knowing and practicing all of this will help you pass the Provincial Road Test – an exam that takes about 1.5 hours.
Class 3 driving license will allow you to drive a vehicle with 3 or more axles. These are:
- Dump Trucks
- 1 – 3 axel trucks
- Buses without passengers,
- Firefighter’s trucks and more…